To be a continuously transforming United Methodist Church in the Zimbabwe Episcopal Area, that claims higher ground; spiritually, physically, socially and morally.
The United Methodist Church in the Zimbabwe Episcopal Area is committed to making disciples of Jesus Christ through outreaching, witnessing, networking and nurturing for the transformation of the world.
- Do no harm – by avoiding evil of every kind
- Do good – of every possible sort to all mankind
- Stay in Love with God – by following His commandments as espoused in the Holy Bible
- Experiential Christian Life – living a life that is guided by the Holy Bible
- Social responsibility – being part of a society and contributing to the well being of that society.